Linda & Rae's wedding
This post is a work one but also a personal one.
It was a privilege to have been invited to Linda and Rae's wedding last year and to have been asked to be Linda's makeup & hair stylist for such an important day. Rae and I have been friends for more than 5 years. I had been looking forward to this day ever since I met Linda - gorgeous, gentle, and smart. Rae is one lucky guy :)
The styling took place in Linda's (massive) bedroom with the perfect natural lighting. As I worked on both Linda and Rae, Hannah from Faces Makeup and Hair took care of the bridesmaids' makeup & hair. Linda did not have a trial run with me - it actually made me a little nervous - if she hated my work I would potentially lose two friends! Lucky for me, she was very easy going and everything went well!
Linda's makeup was created with:
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation #5 (base shade) and #7 (contouring shade)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
- Urban Decay Naked 1 Eyeshadow Palette
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner and Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- Shu Uemura Hard Formula Eyebrow Pencil
- Benefit Cheek Parade Palette
- Gorgeous Cosmetics Lipstick in Pink Flip
And here's a photo of the amazing couple and my family at 9:30pm (my daughter had never stayed up this late before but I looked more tired than her!)
There wasn't any chance for me to do any touch up on Linda and it still looked good at the eleventh hour.
All the photos have been taken by Wendy from Luminarie Photography (www.luminariephotography.com/).